Keith R. Brinkman serving with Mercy Ships. This is another way for me to communicate with you all what is happening. I hope you enjoy seeing the photos and entries.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Airport Runs


Marleene Arrival
Originally uploaded by keithrbrinkman.
Have you ever arrived in a city,state,country,continent and came out of the airport and wondered what if there is no one there to meet me? I have had the concern and I have had that situation that no one was there. The airport here in Ghana is about an hour drive from the ship – depending on traffic. Since arriving here myself in June, I am average 2-3 trips to the airport each week to pick up new crew/guest or to drop off friends as they head home or elsewhere. Thankfully the motorway is good between here and the airport. The picture is of Marleene who just arrived last night – her first time in Africa!!!

No comments: