Keith R. Brinkman serving with Mercy Ships. This is another way for me to communicate with you all what is happening. I hope you enjoy seeing the photos and entries.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Robert's Leaving Day


Robert Leaving Day
Originally uploaded by keithrbrinkman.
After 70 days on board the m/v Anastasis and in our ward, Robert has been able to go home. Due to the type of burns and the surgeries done, his recovery took a long time. He was picked up by one of his uncles and he was able to leave the ship. He will come back for a few days in February, but he is doing better. I visited him and my friend Jonas and Robert taught Jonas how to play UNO. When a friend came from the US, I asked him to pick up a set of UNO cards and I was able to give that to him today at his departure – you should have seen his face when I gave it to him.

No comments: