Keith R. Brinkman serving with Mercy Ships. This is another way for me to communicate with you all what is happening. I hope you enjoy seeing the photos and entries.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Programs Reporting Times

One of my great enjoyments every week is hosting a weekly meeting on Friday mornings at 07:45am. I arrange and coordinate for speakers from our Hospital and HealthCare Developments areas. This provides a time to have our project team leaders and others to share what is happening in programs both on the ship and off the ship. For some of my speakers, it is the first time they have done a speech in English for a large group. I usually start with a welcome and advertise the opportunities for that weekend that the general crew may sign up and join us and also about the sign up sheets for local churches on Sundays.

No comments: