Keith R. Brinkman serving with Mercy Ships. This is another way for me to communicate with you all what is happening. I hope you enjoy seeing the photos and entries.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Final Sunday at church


NGUMC Final Day (8)
Originally uploaded by keith.brinkman
On Sundays the crew are encouraged to attend local churches for Sunday morning services. Normally I have had patients in the Hospital on the ship and we have an optional service in the ward and I invite my patients to attend. At times, when I am not going to the service in the hospital, I attend the New Georgia United Methodist Church with other crew members. Rev. Alex Harmon has been a friend for two years now. This photo was from our last Sunday with them and they presented Certificates of Appreciation.

No comments: