Keith R. Brinkman serving with Mercy Ships. This is another way for me to communicate with you all what is happening. I hope you enjoy seeing the photos and entries.

Friday, January 08, 2010

New Year's Day - Africa Mercy

This is an early morning photo of the Africa Mercy here in Santa Cruz de Tenerife - photo taken by a fellow crew member - Murray.
Last Sunday I had the privilege of sharing at Iglesia Cristiana Fuente de Paz y Esperanza during their morning service. I felt lead to share the story of Alimou who had both a physical and spiritual transformation. Then I went on to share more about Mercy Ships. I shared in Espanol/Spanish instead of being translated. I was a bit nervous as I don't use my Spanish so much now serving in Africa - but I could tell from the expressions of the people's faces they were understanding. Some from the church having already visited us on the ship and more will come later.

No comments: