Keith R. Brinkman serving with Mercy Ships. This is another way for me to communicate with you all what is happening. I hope you enjoy seeing the photos and entries.

Monday, July 12, 2010

World Cup Final Match at Northside Church

Last night for the Final Match of the first World Cup on the continent of Africa, we went to church and enjoyed a braai between the Closing Ceremony and the start of the match. There was a mixture of people - some for The Netherlands and others for Espana. I chose to cheer for Espana for the many different times I have been with the ship in Tenerife and more recently when I was in hospital in Spain in January and February plus we speak the same language. Many fouls and penalties but it was fun to watch and this brings a close to the most professional football/soccer I have watched on TV in my life!

No comments: