Keith R. Brinkman serving with Mercy Ships. This is another way for me to communicate with you all what is happening. I hope you enjoy seeing the photos and entries.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Fountain Head Work Day


Fountain Head Work Day
Originally uploaded by keithrbrinkman.
One of our Community Development Services projects is to construct another building for the Fountain Head Christian School here in Tema. The directors are from the Youth With A Mission base and they were needing to expand to have junior high grades. On Saturday, we invited general crew to join in and help. We had over 20 people volunteer and we painted chairs, moved the desks and chairs, haul rock for the foundation of an additional classroom and that is where I am heading with this wheelbarrow – thankfully my friend Rene from Guinea was there to help me. Good to be a part!!!

No comments: