Keith R. Brinkman serving with Mercy Ships. This is another way for me to communicate with you all what is happening. I hope you enjoy seeing the photos and entries.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Land Rover 4x4 KRB Driving


Land Rover 4x4 KRB Driving
Originally uploaded by keithrbrinkman.
Are you envious? I was driving to several of our well drilling sites – about an hour and half from the port city. The night before, it had severely rained and so the ‘roads’ were not too good. The ship has about twenty Land Rovers which are used by all the teams working at off-ship sites and all the business and activities of the ministry. Some are in better shape than others. I was hosting the captain, chief engineer, and second engineer as I wanted to share with them what is happening in Community Development Services (CDS) with well drilling and sanitation. The vehicle before me had our executive director, her assistant, CDS manager, and one of the communications photographer – she took the photo.

No comments: