Keith R. Brinkman serving with Mercy Ships. This is another way for me to communicate with you all what is happening. I hope you enjoy seeing the photos and entries.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Emmanuel & Pastor Andrew


Emmanuel & Pastor Andrew
Originally uploaded by keith.brinkman
Emmanuel Cole who is pictured with his pastor is going into surgery on Wednesday afternoon Liberia time - which is early morning Wednesday in the US. I just visited him in the ward as he was admitted today. The orthopaedic surgeons will be corrected his club foot. He had his other club foot fixed last year and now they are doing the other. Please pray for him, for the surgeon and all the health care professionals. Emmanuel lives in a children's home that the crew visit regularly, I have been there several times myself.

No comments: